International Relations & Tie-Ups
Manav Bharti University (MBU) has a corporate office in New Delhi - The Capital city of India, which takes care of administrative as well as International Affairs of the University. International activities include exploring the International Academic / Scientific research, collaboration and cooperation in foreign integration of educational staff and students. It also integrated services and facilities to the international students / candidates seeking admission in the university. The services include free counseling, career guidance, pre-arrival information, visa and immigration support, meeting at the airport and campus transfer etc.
The main objectives of collaboration of the MBU with National and International educational Institutes / Universities are:
- To develop academic, scientific and technological cooperation through various specified projects in different areas by establishing interaction and mutual understanding.
- Sharing new Technology and methods of management on scholarly and scientific basis through extension on other programs developing mutual linguistic enhancement programs, exchange of programs, faculties and student / scholars and encouraging possible methods for the development of global academic environment and cultural diversity in campus.
Manav Bharti University (MBU) has signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with various educational establishments / Universities abroad. Some of these are,
- Semey Shakarim State University, Kazakhstan
- Cromwell UK, UAE
- University of Nicosia, Cyprus
- Semey State Medical University, Kazakhstan
- Hiram College, USA
- The Global Institution for Management & Leadership, USA
- Cromwell College of IT and Management, United Kingdom
- Kazakh Scientific Research Institute for Radiation Medicines & Ecology, Kazakhstan